1. An individualized oral and computerized assessment to ensure the most suitable placement for each client.
2. Computer study lab available from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. with professional lab teacher available at all times to support the client with oral testing, coaching for lesson quizzes and assistance with other questions or problems.
3. A practical, tailor-made learning program for each client with personal suggestions and academic advice for best results.
4. High quality, small classes provide the time and opportunity for ‘real-life’ practice of lesson topics.
5. Routine follow-up and requests for client feedback about service, materials and client progress to improve our service quality.
6. Foreign teacher involvement at all levels to increase the client’s exposure to an English atmosphere.
7. Daily English Salon hosted by local and foreign experts to enrich the client’s English learning experience.
8. Frequent English corner with different methods and topics to stimulate increased understanding of other cultures.
9. A variety of structured social and cultural experiences will provide a stage for clients to expand and practice their